Tuesday, September 15, 2015

The "PAISA WASOOL" kinda trips

Everyone talks about how ideal vacations should be about sipping cocktails on beaches, playing taboo in those huge cabins on the ranch, hiking for days together in those mysterious woods and enormous canyons, pausing for the sun to set and relaxing but how many of us can actually do that now?

Not everyone can afford to do both relax and explore at the same time, not many of us can hit the pause button for too long! With limited vacation, a lot of us end up taking 4-day-trips to places that probably require weeks to explore completely. For now,  I fall into the same category of people. I am one of those people who need to take a day off after coming back from vacation because I am too tired. I want to see a lot of things but don't have enough time for it because I too have a regular job which involves me staring at computer screen and monstrously typing away all day. I sneak in a day or two and extend my long weekends and take trips to gorgeous places. One day, I too would like stay at those places and explore them more elaborately, but for now, this shall suffice. So, for now, I am mainly writing for people like me - who need to cover more places in less time and still leave feeling pretty satisfied (a little tired, but satisfied).

I want to say the same thing that others do; spend more time at places, don't rush your vacations, but I won't. "For now", I am just going to  do it the Paisa Wasool way!

(We WILL go back to those places one day!)

No comments:

Post a Comment